RE: [DML] Delorean # 502....at a steal of a price

#502 is one of the cars that Legend Industries installed it's highly modified twin turbo PRV-V6 in.

There were a few other cars that got this same engine, but #502 is the car that was used by the car magazines to review as what DeLorean was expectingto produce in the future. This car was also rumored to be John DeLoreans personal vehicle for a while.

FWIW, Rob's $75K asking price is a good deal.. Considering the publicity this single car has gotten over the years, it is truly unique (even though there are other cars fitted with Legend Twin Turbo engines). There are 3 Gold DeLoreans, and considering the asking price when they come up for sale....

$75K is out of my budget though, besides how many Legend engines does one person need?