Re: [DML] More questions

Hi,
AAA insurance will probably be the best for insuring your DeLorean. I
have my car under my moms name just to make it cheaper. It has full coverage
and unlimited mileage and is WELL under $1000/year. You will need to have
another Daily driver insured through AAA or another company to keep the rates
down.
I called GEICO and they said it would be $4200/year in my mothers
name(perfect record, 43 old) Progressive was $1800/year. I'd call AAA first.

hope this helps

David