Re: DeLorean transmission choices

To Anon. in Virginia:

There's an easy way to fix the auto tranny computer. In fact, there are
a few ways. Once you do it, as they say, it's done. In fact, one of the
guys on this list manufactures and sells a 'plug and play' replacement,
IIRC. I'll leave it up to the guys on the list to explain the details,
or you may comb the DML archives if you wish. In the meantime, choose
what you like. The usual 'stick vs auto' argument applies, and I'm sure
a lot of people have very strong opinions about their transmissions, so
I will not make a statement about what I would choose. ;)

Best of luck.

Regards,
Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA