Graceland Room

List,

Plans have changed so I have a reservation at the Graceland Hotel that
is open if someone wants it. First person to e-mail me gets it. I will
only be able to respond to the first person who writes. I will not have
the time to respond to numerous messages. If you don't hear from me by
Friday please consider the room taken by someone else. I will not
cancel my reservation until I know someone on the list gets it.

Thanks

Tom watbmv(AT)megalink.net