DeLorean Car Show

Well as I write this its 4 weeks and counting.

We have over 400 people registered so far and that surpasses Cleveland
although not everyone is going to all the events.

To my surprise the first event to sell out is Sunday.
I have a few spaces left for anyone that may have it in the mail already but
basically its a packed house and we will be doing a split session as
advertised on Sunday. So decide if you want the early or late shift on
Sunday and then I will have a sign up sheet during the events so you can pick
your time.

If you haven't registered for Sunday you may do so and I will confirm you as
I get cancellations as there are always some. If we don't get you in you
will receive a check for the amount back in the registration packet when you
come although I will notify you well in advance (10 days) so you can plan
your trip.

If you have already sent in your registration you are definately OK.
No need to check.

Due to Johns cancellation the Friday and Sat events still have room although
they are getting full.

Thanks for all your support

Ken