Black Headlights from Philips DOT approved

Black Headlights from Philips DOT approved

I am a little new to the list. I placed some photos of black
headlights in the photos section. I put these on my car and they
look great (and no modifing electrical harnesses). I don't know if
they run cool enough to avoid the terrible eyebrows, but I don't use
my car at night. I have been using them on another car for 4 years
and they are still working. Unfortunately, Philips hasn't made them
for 5 years, so they are hard to find. I found some of them in
Wisconsin. If you would like them for your Delorean, e-mail me at
setwyndj@xxxx and I will give you the details.