OEM Oil Filter

An excellent article entitled "Comparative Analysis of Oil Filters"
by Stephen Wynne was printed in DeLorean World Volume 7 No. 1. The
article includes some very good photos of the insides of the DeLorean
OEM oil filter and other after market filters, plus a description of
the differences.

This should be a MUST reading for ALL DeLorean owners. Copies are
available in the DeLorean Store at:

http://www.deloreanstore.com/

An index that includes this article and all technical articles that
have appeared in the last 19 years of DeLorean World is available at:

http://www.delorean-owners.org/dw/tech_index.html

A wealth of technical information on our DeLoreans is available in
the DeLorean World Special which includes ALL issues of DeLorean
World magazine and an updated Technical Index is available in the
DeLorean Store.

Ray Haug, Internet Director
DeLorean Owners Association