Does Anyone have any extra exhaust manifolds?

Does Anyone have any extra exhaust manifolds?

Does anyone have a set of original exhaust manifolds for the PRV laying
around that I can either borrow for a while, or if need be buy outright? My
last dyno runs with my new intake manifold and EFI setup tell me that any
additional HP gains need to come from the exhaust system. It'll make
fabricating a set of custom manifolds a lot easier and I won't have to lay up
my D while I'm at it. Details on how it's done of course will be free to the
list if and when I'm done. I'd like to drop the stock manifolds, cross over
pipe and the cat, and go with twin 10 inch stainless steel Supertraps on
custom headers. Both independently exiting the manifolds directly towards the
rear of the car and terminating in the stock rear valance exhaust tip cutouts.
Thanks,
Jim VIN 6147