Re: [DML] DeLorean for 17year old

The DeLorean is certainly not for everyone. But age shouldn't stop someone
from having their dream. Being young and owning one does have it's setbacks
though. Mainly insurance. I bought mine at age 18. Just so you all know I
worked VERY hard and paid for the entire thing myself, plus all of the
upgrades and restoration (minus the louvre struts which were a birthday
gift). I regret nothing!

For any other young people who are considering buying but want to know what
they're getting into, feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to talk.

payne
bpayne(at)macnet.com