Attn: DMC Joe / Atlanta area people

Joe and Atlanta area DML'ers...

I am taking an early flight on Saturday the 25th to Atlanta. Joe, did
you say something about a get-together that Saturday? I already wiped
that e-mail, I think, without printing it. Sorry. Maybe you were just
being sarcastic.

Anybody else in the Atlanta area know about this, give me a buzz, either
on or off the list.

Regards,
Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA