DeLorean Car Show Panoramic Pictures

I have just confirmed today that there will be a photographer again at the
car show to do another panoramic view of the show.
If you want one you need to order it at the show from him.
He is an independent photographer and I have other things going on so if you
want a photo seek him out.
The view of Cleveland was awesome and many people missed out because they
didn't know it was there.

To see what it looked like check out the panaramic view of Cleveland at the
Deloreancarshow.com.

The cost is $40.00 and that includes shipping.

The photographer is Edward St John.

see you in Memphis

PS

with this weeks registrations we are now have over 360 people and that is
more than Cleveland.