ADMIN-Virus problem

Group

Normally we won't post virus alerts - they are as much pain in the neck as
the virus itself. But - I've received a bunch of these myself, and warnings
from a few of you. This seems to have hit several people on the list who
correspond off-line and it's replicating via their address books. There is
no consistency to the topic line or where it's from, so posting that info
here would be useless. They are not going via the list. I have several test
accounts that I never use for anything else, and they never get hit with
these things.

PLEASE be careful when you get mail that you don't expect, and NEVER open an
attachment that has .exe or .scr at the end of it. And spend a few bucks for
a good virus checker.

Dave Swingle