Turns over, doesn't start.

Was wondering if anyone could help me. Monday while I was driving
my D around town the engine would cut out every so often for a few
seconds. This only happened a few times.

When I got it home I let it sit for a while and tried to start her
up again. She turned over, but didn't start. I know it's not a low
battery, because I threw it on the charger for a while. I've ruled
out a hot start problem as well. Does anyone know what might be
causing this from the few clues I have to offer?