Re: [DML] Leather interior question

Sorry for the delay in responding, but my computer won't stay on for more
than a couple minutes. The company that fixed my leather was called Color
Glo and I think is based in Hillsboro Oregon or Beaverton. If you want you
can contact me and I can get you the phone number when I search through my
records.

payne