eBay items in Tampa

I just got back from looking at the sundry DeLorean items listed on eBay
that are located in Tampa, Florida. Since so many people asked my opinion
and my in box has crashed (I can't recall the individual requests from the
various list members for my opinion), I'm posting a blanket letter to the
DML for the benefit of all.

Item # 1820030188 The hood is in nice condition with no dents that I could
see; although, the light wasn't too good in the garage. The seller
commented that there were some scratches that could be buffed out.

Item # 1820040104 The drivers door appears to be complete but has a ding
about an inch in front of the door handle under the molding. This is barely
noticeable in the eBay photo. The molding likewise has minor damage.

Item # 1820037059 The left rear quarter panel has a minor ding at the wheel
well that could probably be popped out with a torch & some ice. It is
missing a small piece of molding next to the light.

Item # 1820033745 The right rear quarter panel needs more work. There is a
small dent at the front edge and another along the wheel well.

Item # 1820041723 The right front fender has an antenna hole that looks
rough cut. I suppose this is from an early '81 that had the windshield
mounted antenna replaced with the fender mounted type by a dealer. I saw
approximately two small dents that could be repaired.

Item # 1820043408 The left front fender is in similar condition to the right
front. There are similar spots that could be repaired.

Item # 1821068050 The drivers seat appears to be in excellent condition. It
had an oily coat of something on it (I assume Armor-all).

Item # 1821072410 The passenger seat is likewise in like new condition
except for some small dents on the outer edge of the seat where it looks
like something had been stored laying on top of it for a long time. The
seller suggested that these would disappear if left out in the sun a while.
Curiously I noticed that the dents were missing in the photo, so I compared
it to the photo of the drivers seat and noticed that they are identical
images only flipped over. So I suppose the seller made a mistake with his
photo editing software.

Due to other circumstances, I have opted not to bid on any of these items.

Walt Tampa, FL