Re: refinished wheels

/lurk mode cancel

The last time I checked, DMC Houston was offering wheels that were
finished differently than stock. They look great, and I imagine that
these are not new products, but old wheels that have been refinished. I
have no idea if they would do this to your wheels (it could be that they
only take NOS wheels off the shelves and sell those), but you could call
and ask them.

Maybe, if you're lucky or have a silver tongue, you could strike a deal
where you could give you your wheels and take some of the cost out of a
new set you would purchase, similar to the way some places do with other
parts. That's just a thought, though, and probably a very unrealistic
one. You may give it a shot, though. It can't hurt.

/lurk mode engage

Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA
'98 Ranger XLT "Laggy"