Re: [DML] Mirrored Tint

Hi Dick,

Our car came with darkened rear side windows as well and I think it looks
nice too. We had to go ahead and replace a few things to get the A/C up to
speed but since then it's been working great and as I said for Arizona
that's a pretty good recommendation of the DeLorean's A/C system. I hope it
makes spending the money worth while. I know my wife wouldn't be to happy
if it didn't work!

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

Subject: Re: [DML] Mirrored Tint

> I wondered what kind of response I'd get to that
> comment. Frankly, I have never had a problem keeping
> my car cool insde either. However, so many others
> seem to have ongoing problems with the
> airconditioning. Or, at least I assume so from the
> number of times air conditioning comes up on the list.
>

> I will say, however, that the tint on the windows is
> not only attractive (at least to me) but it also keeps
> out quite a bit of the sun's heat and that, in turn,
> makes it even easier to keep the interior cool.
>
> Dick Ryan

> > "since the air conditioner can be a bit wimpy at
> > times, the tint helps a
> > heck of a lot."
> >
> > Dick, We haven't had any problems here in Arizona
> > I'm glad to say!
> >
> > Mike Atkinson
> > vin 16232

---