[no subject]

Not necessarily. As a pressure sprayer, it has an inlet tube that goes to
the base of the sprayer. If you filled the sprayer with fluid prior to
pressurization, you'd be using hydraulic pressure as opposed to pneumatic to
clear out the brake lines. It would take a lot of fluid to make sure
everything was flushed clean, but this would certainly keep the resevoir
from being empty.