From: fluxmcfly [mailto:bfreyguy@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 11:53 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] refinished wheels?

Has anybody ever refinished there wheels.I am looking to refinish my
wheels which are pitted and flaking,I hear there are a couple of
different methods? Does anybody have any idea's I would appreciate it
very much. thank you

moderator@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to