Re: [DML] intermittent signal indicators

Re: [DML] intermittent signal indicators

HI Andy,
I had the same problem you are describing. It turns out that it was
actually the little relay under the knee pad that clicks. Someday it would
be fine, other days it would just keep the bulb illuminated but it wouldn't
blink. I went to a VW shop and they gave me a new one for free. You may
want to check that out.

David
6286