RE: [DML] Re: steering wheel bounce/determinig speedometer proble m

RE: [DML] Re: steering wheel bounce/determinig speedometer proble m

You are probably correct. I'm betting your bouncing steering wheel is due to
a missing steering column bushing. I had the same problem myself and
replacing it fixed the errant wheel. It's a rubber ring that holds the
column in place as it passes through the firewall. Get underneath the column
with a flashlight and see if it is there.