Re: [DML] Limited Edition Kits

( Moderator's note: Judging from Mike's post, Lee is still working at getting the kits out so please direct any more discussion off list to Scott.)

Not sure if I should say anything or not but I too had waited a long time
for my kit from Lee, however I have to say that after it arrived it has made
the wait much more understandable. These kits are truly one of a kind and
give the builder the opportunity to custom make a kit of THEIR DeLorean.

Mine arrived only a couple of weeks ago so Lee is still at work finishing
the kits and that should make anyone still waiting for theirs feel better.
I've heard he has had problems with either copyright or trade mark issues
and that slowed things down a great deal and along with that I heard he is
planning his retirement so there's been a lot going on. Please don't write
me about your kit as I don't have anything to do with them and don't speak
for Lee but did want to say these kits are truly unique and since all the
excitement has died down over them from a couple of years ago I did want to
remind people how special they are and how much work is still going into
each individual model.

I only wish I could make something like this.

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232