Original NCTs for sale - 1721.4 miles on them.

Original NCTs for sale - 1721.4 miles on them.

( Please contact Dave off the list regarding the tires. Moderator )

Hi All,

I have two rear and one front NCT off of my car for sale to someone who might need them. They are in really nice shape, having less than 2000 miles on them, and (important!) they were stored off the car with no air in them, so no flat spots. They still have nearly full tread on them, and the sidewalls are clean and free from cracks or cuts. I can ship FedEX ground, which is one of the cheapest I've found for shipping tires -- probably around $10 ea. to the majority of areas in the U.S. Pics will be available upon request.

Make an offer, or offer a trade.

-Dave
VIN #05927
http://www.projectvixen.com