FUEL ACCUMULATOR INSTALLATION

I am reposting this one becuse I did not receive any replys from
anyone... :( I figured becuse I did it over Easter many of you maybe
overlooked it.... so here it is again. Thanks!

Does any one have a step by step guide as to how to install the Fuel
Accumulator? any pictures? The reason is I will have to bring my D
into a repair shop locally who would be billing me per hour and if I
show them that this should not take longer than "1/2 hour" I have
some recourse if they claim that it took them more time than this to
do or screwed something up. Also I would like to advise them of all
they need to know about the car, dangers, warnings etc... before they
start work on it. Thanks everyone!

Jason