Re: Stainless Steel Illusions PDF format

Re: Stainless Steel Illusions PDF format

This should get everyone going on the copyright discussions..:)

Regardless, if it saves me spending $200 on a book that someone is
trying to make $190 profit on because they found it in a used book
store before I did, I'd rather get a copy of it on CD and use the
rest on Delorean parts!! :) I don't think they will be reproducing
this book for a few hundred Delorean fans that happen to want the
book, unfortunately. For the pdf version on CD, I can only imagine
how long it took to scan this stuff in.

If they could only reproduce fuel distributors and front fenders,
we'd be all set! :)

Pete