Re: [DML] Door Stuck

> Every time I close the door, the door is pushed forward slightly by the
> rear pin, so I figured that adjusting it inward would help. Wrong.

I think maybe the flange on the end of the pin has jammed in the latch. I
don't know of any way to reach it while the door is closed. If the end of
the pin is visible inside the door, maybe you can reach something on it to
loosen it?

FWIW, mine does the same thing. The end of the striker pin put a dent/gouge
in the latch area. I thought about removing a washer or two, but first I
need to put my hinges in the right place. A previous owner did a nice job
of wrongly adjusting the hinges and denting the top of the door & T-panel in
the process.

Walt Tampa, FL