Re: [DML] Concours bribes (Important concerns!)

Re: [DML] Concours bribes (Important concerns!)

[MODERATOR NOTE: Yahoo is currently experiencing problems. Messages I approved 12 hours ago have not yet been released. If you submitted a message that has not turned around yet, please do not assume that I rejected it, especially in this thread. -Mike Substelny, DML moderating team]