RE: [DML] Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" -Concoursd'E

RE: [DML] Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" -Concoursd'Elegance

[MODERATOR NOTE: As promised yesterday, this thread will be closed today. Further requests to close it are not necessary. - Mike Substelny, DML moderating team]

> Was I correct in pointing out the problems with your car in my initial
> posting pertaining to Mr. Espey's remarks and your inept response?

As my last posting explained in detail, you are INCORRECT about the problems with my car.
You did not do your homework, and apparently did not even read my last response to you.

<SNIP>

> I'll guarantee you're not a
> Concours d'Elegance
> competitor or judge.

Again, So what? I choose not to participate in the Concours event. Do youthink you have exposed some dark deep secret about me?!

<SNIP>

> After reading your DML archive history, I can assure you that
> you opinions
> could not possibly affect anyone's decision on anything
> related to DeLorean
> automobiles!

I'm not quite sure why the DML moderating team is allowing your "flame" posts to continue. I am sure all intelligent readers of the DML, weather theyagree or disagree with my opinions, can clearly see from YOUR posts that your goals are simply to cause trouble. We still have yet to see anything other than personal attacks from you. Will we ever see anything legitimate from you? Or will you keep playing your anonymous games?

The paragraph above have no relevance on the discussion of the Concours event. Do you want to start talking about DeLoreans at some point? And you complain about Jim and David being irrelevant!

How's the weather in the bay area?

Marc