CAT Heat Shield

Hey I work with Byrne Heninger, and the wrap around heat shield we
provide can be installed without the removal of the muffler. The wrap
around design not only protects the frame from the CAT but also
reduces the amount of direct heat that can rise up to the drivers
side exhaust manifold. The heat shield is made up of a asbestos-free
material that can withstand the heat put out by the CAT without the
danger of handling the asbestos. The price for the wrap around heat
shield is $90.00 please email me directly if anyone is interested or
has any questions.
thanks
Sean
Mullins