Beware of additives! (was: cooler engine/better acceleration)

Beware of additives! (was: cooler engine/better acceleration)

So much for ZMAX!

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2001/02/zmax1.htm

Looks like if this stuff is in your car right now, you need an oil
change, and quick!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "dmc812001" <dmc812001@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
>When i
> first pruchased my Delorean (Aug.2001) I had seen an info-mercial
for
> something called Z-Max, it was a treatment for your
> engine/transmission/fuel system, and it had something called
Lynkite
> in it...
<SNIP>