Re: [DML] 1981s

Hi Dan,

"4 -- The one I'm looking at is an automatic...I've
heard the 1981 autos. had some major problems. Is
this true?"
NO.My DeLorean is also an Automatic Aug '81 Vin
2883.To my knowledge the only problem with the
automatic transmissions is the Computer governer which
has a very high failure rate.The transmission itself
is very durable and strong and provided is serviced
regulary and correctly shouldn't provide you with any
problems.IMHO the auto is fantastic and a delight to
drive.
Cheers
Andrew
VIN 2883