Yet another attempt at gullwings....

Looks like the Elise is next in line to recieve gullwing doors. At
the bottom of the page below is a link to show a simulation of
the doors themselves.

http://just-auto.com/news_detail.asp?art=37543&dm=yes

Although on a personal note, this has to be the worst design I've
ever seen for a car. There is more functionality, and a better
visualy appealing design on the Bradley GT. This just looks to
me like someone slapped a couple of door struts onto a T-top.
Not much to speak of for the kind of engineering they're boasting
about that the doors took to create...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"