Re: [DML] An offer worth looking at...

Nick,
Wait....Just don't give em away. Put em' on E-Bay or If you really don't need
the money keep em'. You might have to paint your car someday....

I got the perfect thing for you! Since I recently changed out my front brake pads on my car since they squealed SOO badly, I now have them available to anyone who wants to be noticed when they stop the car.