MCC Autofest Nationals on TV

The filming of the "My Classic Car" Autofest Nationals from last September
is due to be shown on the Speed Channel from March 24th thru March 30th.
(check your local cable/satellite listings for details)

I'm mentioning this because the Mid-State DeLorean club has been attending
this event in Evansville, Indiana for the past few years. I don't know how
much filming of the DeLoreans they did this time, and I can't guarantee
that the footage will make it on the air even if they did film our group,
but if you have a chance you may want to watch and see if we made it.

The club will be attending this event again this year. The dates are
supposed to be September 28-29. Details are still sketchy as the Downtown
Evansville group has taken over the organizing of the event and they are
still ironing out details. The Mid-State web site will be updated when
there is more information available. We would love to have you join us there.

Mark Noeltner
Webmaster: Mid-State DeLorean Club
http://www midstatedmc.com/