[DML] An offer worth looking at...

Have you just painted your De Lorean and your not getting the notoriety your
car once got when it was stainless? Have you ever stopped at a stop light
and not had anyone checking out the car with envy wishing they were you? If
you've answered yes to any of these two questions then I got the perfect
thing for you! Since I recently changed out my front brake pads on my car
since they squealed SOO badly, I now have them available to anyone who wants
to be noticed when they stop the car. These things work perfectly! Even
when the car is cold and you go to stop at the first stop sign in the
morning, they squeal instantly! Only one set available so please act now.
They are sure to go very fast. They include the pins clips and springs and
even dried up anti-squeal compound on the back of the pads for free!
Operators are standing by so please act fast!

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>