Seattle St. Pat's Parade

March 16th - ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE

The Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club will again this year be attending the St. Patrick's Day Parade through downtown Seattle. I understand that President Bush will be attending the Chicago Parade to view D-REX and although that could be a great opportunity for press coverage, Washington State SenatorMaria Cantwell will be riding in 'The Spirit of America' (aka VIN# 2248) with our own Toby Peterson (aka Mr. 'TOBY-TABS') and I'm sure it will be well televised locally.
Greg Linstad
Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club
VIN# 3507 120,000+ miles
Washington plate "RUSTLSS"