Re: [DML] AC Blower strength

> I've replaced my AC blower and I have to say that even set at 4 it is
fairly
> weak. Is this true in general or is it just me?

Travis,

You might have replaced your blower motor with the wrong type. The more
common blower motor looks identical to what the DeLorean uses, but it spins
the wrong direction. Take your motor out and with the wires still connected
check the direction it spins. There is a little arrow in the center of the
squirel cage that shows the direction it is supposed to spin. If yours is
spinning the wrong direciton, it will still blow air but not quite as well
as it should.

To fix this you have 3 choices:
1) Get a different blower motor that already spins the right direction.
2) Reverse the polarity on the blower so that it now has a positive ground
(not the most elegant way but probably the most popular.)
3) disassemble the blower, remove the two shell magnets and replace them
upside down from where they were originally.

Walt Tampa, FL