Subject: BCD 2002
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 20:58:39 -0500
From: tokarj@xxxx

Mike Pack,

I would like to update you on our plans for The Original British Car Day
2002: Below is our recent press release FYI:

The Chesapeake Chapter of the New England MGT Register announces that The
Original British Car Day, normally held in Bowie, Maryland, will move to a
new location: Smokey Glen Farm in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and a new date:
June 16, 2002. This event will be open to up to 1000 cars and held in an
attractive country setting. Quality barbeque food and drinks will be
available for sale at reasonable prices, and family activities will also be
provided. For more information please contact BCD Chairman, John Tokar by
telephone at 301-831-5300, or by e-mail at tokarj@xxxxx

Smokey Glen Farm is located at 16407 Riffleford Road in Gaithersburg, MD
20878. It can be accessed easily from I270 from the South, via Route 28 or
Route 124, or from the North, via route 118. They have a website:
www.smokeyglenfarm.com if you would like more information.

More details and other info about British Car Day will also appear on our
club's website:

http://hometown.aol.com/britishcarday/

Registration flyers are currently being prepared and should be available
for distribution by early May. We are expecting a large turnout of cars
this year and would greatly appreciate any help your members could provide
with parking cars for your club.

Thanks for your support of British Car Day. See you at the show!

Regards,

John