ETDOC meet THIS weekend! latest updates

Hey group-

Here are the plans so far for the schedule of the ETDOC event. Keep in mind...as always- things can change and I will do my best to keep everyone posted.

Saturday Afternoon- 1PM--Meet at AutoDyno for the Dyno runs on the DeLoreans. I still have openings for a few more cars..so you have to let me know if you are interested in doing this. Directions to the first meeting place are as follows: Take I-40 into Knoxville and take the Lovell Road exit 374 which is in West Knoxville area. Take the exit and head North to the first light at Lexington Dr. and turn right (it is the only way you may turn)..follow that road for almost a mile and on the right you will see AutoDyno/Air Cooled Classics ( a bunch of Porsches will be sitting around). It is the last business on the right on that road, so you cannot miss it (DeLoreans sitting there will be a clue, too).

After we finish the Dyno runs the group there will head towards Gatlinburg to meet with the rest of the folk that didn't join in on the Dyno runs or couldn't make it there early enough--or for whatever other reason. At 5PM we will meet in the hotel lobby to all get some food and have our fun.

The Hotel- We are staying at the Park Vista Resort in Gatlinburg (www.parkvista.com). To get there..off of I-40 take the 407 exit towards Gatlinburg and just follow the signs/traffic...once in Gatlinburg city limits, take traffic light 8 to the left and follow the signs to the Resort. It is the most recognizable place in Gatlinburg sitting on the side of a mountain. As I have mentioned before..when calling, be sure to mention you are with the DeLorean group for the special rate.

As always..be sure to bring your swim wear..because the hotel has an awesome pool and hot tub all inside this huge glass enclosed room! Whoever is interested can go swimming after we eat...of course we will wait at least 30 minutes before going in..isn't that the rule?? If swimming isn't your thing..Gatlinburg can be explored by those of you that have never been there before. There are night clubs, restaurants and shopping abound. You can also explore the Aquarium, or any of the other Ripley's attractions.

Sunday- We will rise and have breakfast at the hotel breakfast buffet whenever we get up and ready ;)...but..the trek for the Dragon will leave at or around 10:30am...so if you don't plan on arriving until that morning...that is the time we will leave. I know that some of you mentioned not being able to arrive until Sunday morning. Be at the hotel Parking lot and ready around that time so that we have plenty of time get on the road. As Sean has mentioned..be sure to have a FULL tank of gas in the car..and as Darren has mentioned- 2 way radios come in handy.

As everyone has mentioned in previous posts...we tend to have a fun time at our meets...they are not typical by any means. ;) Can't wait until Saturday! I will give my cell phone number in closing so that if anyone is stuck in traffic or needs directions..they can call me for help. I encourage all to attend...so far I have attendees from NC, SC, TN, VA, OH, and PERHAPS GA.

Best Regards-

Aaron Posey
ETDOC www.etdoc.com
865 310 2228