Re: Idler pully bearings

The generic designation is 6202. There are many different variations
in shielding, lubrication, running temps etc. Just try not to get
anything made in China. Should be about $3 apiece in small quantities.
Try to press in gently, don't use a hammer. Better to use some large
sockets and a vise. BTW the belt can be run with only 1 idler pulley
in an emergency, I think just the upper one. Replace both bearings
though and there is an "O" ring behind one of the bearings that should
also be changed when removed.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757