Re: Front suspension: Wimped out - went to a shop. New questions though

Re: Front suspension: Wimped out - went to a shop. New questions though

WOW! Took three guys to get the spring out??? Man all it took for me
was a floor jack, a spring compressor set and a prayer. Not as hard
as I thought, it's the fear that the spring lets go and knocks my
head off is what made me do it S-L-O-W-L-Y and why I would probably
NOT do it again (hopefully will never have to either).

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "graves_14" <tylergraves@xxxx> wrote:
> Ended up going to a shop and I'm glad I did. The shop is
experienced
> with DeLoreans, but they had a heck of a time removing the old
> springs from the front. They said it took three guys to get each
one
> out (which justifies the bill $$). The also had to cut one out.
I'm