DeLorean Replicas?

 Hello list,
I will introduce myself first.I'm 16 yrs. old and I love
DeLoreans too much for my own good.I am starting to car shop for the
fist time,and since I can't afford a refurbeshed DeLorean or a mid
contition one I was wondering if anyone knows of a web-site in where
I could maybe find a replica car. I've looked for them but all I got
was the general DeLorean page for Yahoo search.I went to some of them
but, no luck.
I'm doing everything I can to find a DeLorean running or not that
is around central Arkansas,or around the state but I can't seem to
have any luck. although there is a Briklin for sale about 10 miles
from my house.Mmmm...I kind of got off the subject.Well, if anybody
has any info about the replicas please respond.
Thanks alot,
Porterhouse