pics of my car

just thought i would share a few pics of my car with the group. the
other cars are friends that i run with. we have a nice club started
down here. you can see whats going on in south louisiana at
www.slicc.org or www.sportsnimports.com im on both of these every day!

hope yall enjoy the pics!

skipper landry
www.sk1pper.com

ps. i will have a completely new site revision in a few weeks!