Re: [DML] Storing CD's in car..

Just a caution. CD's can be damaged by heat (like a car sitting in
the baking sub). The heat can distort/warp them. They don't have to
be in direct sunlight to be damaged, just exposed to some heat.
That's why a lot of people want to copy their CD's so that if the
copy gets ruined you still have the original to make another copy
from.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "S CAGLE" <sharkywtrs@xxxx> wrote:
> I have a nice little metal case (stainless, of course) that holds
24 CD's. It slides really neatly behind the passenger seat