[DML] Re: Rotary engine

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxx> wrote:
> >> Already working on it :) Once we locate an old DeLorean to get
> >donated (HELP!) The Geek Group plans to refit it with a Mazda
rotary engine or possibly even a 3-rotor Cosmo engine :)

> >Good luck on that! I really hate to bring anyone down, but chances
> >are that you're not going to get anyone to donate an item of that
> >size and type to you.
> >1. Unless you are an established non-profit organization, you
> >probably wont get any bites.

> No problem :) The Geek Group is not only a 501(c)(3) certified non-
profit corporation, but with membership in 14 countries and 28 states
we're the largest of our type on Earth :)

In that case, it sounds like you're in a good position! Perhaps you
may want to try taking an ad out in Hemmings stating what you need.
Good luck, I hope it works out for you! :)

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"