Re: [DML] Crossover pumps

I still have to say that the bolt on solution that Darryl sells is
the better way to go. Much easier, no risk in damaging a water pump
by pressing it on your self and readily available pumps (another
words cheaper). I had gotten my pump for $80.00 (brand new, not
rebuilt) and the pulley was $79.95. Not only that I have a lifetime
warranty on the pump which means a free replacement if it ever
decides to go on me in the future. Did i mention how awesome the
bright Billet aluminum water pump pulley looks in the engine
compartment? Hey Darryl, how about making some of the other pulleys
on the D's engine out of the same material to make it match? :)

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dherv10@xxxx wrote:
> Richard, I know I'm late in answering you question about water
pumps, But if
> you will look at my web site, I have original pumps in new and
rebuilt. We
> can press on your pulley or any competent shop can do it for you.
I think