Re: [DML] Re: Crossover pumps

Thank you for all the help so far...I am still unclear on one thing. If I go with a CarQuest water pump (I called them last year and they said they had it available, so I may luck out there) will I need to buy the pulley seperately, or will this come with the part?

It seems with the feul pump though I should probably go with a D vendor. I'm always trying to do my part to help out the vendors (promoting them, buying their parts, etc.), but on these projects *I* will need a little help this time, if you know what I mean. Need to try and cut the costs back on this as much as possible without sacraficing quality. So thank you for all the advice.

Richard