[DML] Re: WAS John Delorean and Reliability..NOW saving the cars (VERY L

[DML] Re: WAS John Delorean and Reliability..NOW saving the cars (VERY LONG)

NOTE: Dear moderator I know I am talking about the NEON but only in
reference to the DMC. I personally would never own a NEON, nor do I
intend to.

I was wondering if anyone remembers the Dodge NEON? I remember when
dodge rolled this bugger out and how proud they were to be able to
bring a "NEW Car" to the market in only 5 years. They were able to
do this with a complete crew of trained workers,engineers, plants
already running and PLENTY OF MONEY!
I do believe that Mr. Delorean went from nothing to a complete
running factory built from the ground up in less than 3 years.

In my opinion the Delorean is one HELL of a car considering what had
to be accomplished in the time frame.

I also believe that the NEON was one of the most recalled vehicles
of the day. You can correct me if I am wrong.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.
Thanks

No VIN yet
but I will have one, oh yes I will have one.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, kayoong@xxxx wrote:
> Folks:
>
> Again, I would like to share my experiences.
>
> IMO... Mr. John Z. DeLorean engineering abilities are great. Look
at the 60s
> Pontiac's GTO and the other improvements he made for the different
GM lines,
> when he was there.
>
> The DMC-12 is a well engineered and laid out car in the 1980s.
For all it