Re: [DML] Antenna Wires

I just last week replaced my antenna with one from Kragens.A new hole for the
drain tube and some shimming of the bracket to align it, and it looked good.
It was a 2 wire, and of course the DMC has 3 wires. After a bit of testing I
learned which one of the wires was hot when the radio was turned on and
connected it to the blue trigger wire on the ant. and ran a constant hot wire
to the red wire on the ant, I by passed the relay.--works great.