Re: Shocks/Springs

Well I can only speak from experience for the PJ Grady package. I replaced
my front springs with the lowering springs from PJ Grady. I opted for this
since in my opinion the rear is as it was intended from the factory and with
the front lowered it gives the car a nice look as was originally intended. I
also installed PJ Grady's new shocks. Well I can say the difference is like
night vs. day. Stock my car was stiff and you could feel every bump in the
road to some degree. After installing the front springs and the shocks the
ride is smooth much like a new car. I no longer feel every imperfection in
the road. Of course any twenty year old shock is going to be stiff to some
degree whether large or small, but the new shocks Rob offeres are superb in
any regard. They are even adjustable to suit individual taste for ride and
height appearance. Just my opinion.

Gary Gore
VIN 3360